Waaaay back on July 1, I got a nice little note from Ahila over at A Taste of Sri Lankan Cuisine telling me that she was nominating me for the Wonderful Team Readership Award! She was impressed with the recipe I posted for berry-rhubarb crisp, and had included me in her list of 14 blog posts she had liked that week. Of course, it took me a while before I could jump back into the blogging world enough to think about passing it on, but – finally – here we go.
First, I’d like to say a big “Thank You” to Ahila, for nominating my silly little blog, it’s nice to know that someone reads and enjoys it!
This award is meant to be passed on to 14 blogs that one has enjoyed reading during a particular week, so I’d like to nominate the following bloggers, whose posts I’ve particularly enjoyed recently:
- The Wandering Sheppard’s post Wandering Food Trucks in Seattle
- Inherently Fancy’s post Summertime Cooking Tips for the Very Lazy and Semi-Health Conscious
- Lilly Sue’s Bites and Brews’ post Chip Extravaganza
- Bourbon and Blueberries’ post Bourbon and Blueberry Pie
- Pretty much everything from Gastro-A-GO-GO
- That Damned Canasian’s rant about Scratch-Baking
- I Cook AND Code’s Tomato Risotto Recipe
- Ginger & Bread’s Elderflower Parfait Recipe
- Ocean View Kitchen’s recipe for Cotija Cheese, Roasted Corn and Grape Salad
- The Apartment Homebrewer’s tasting notes on their Session Helles
- Add More Butter’s recipe for (and beautiful photography of) Tartine Bread
- The inspired and interesting beer-based recipes over at Head Over Beers
- The Craft Beer Monger’s post wishing us all a Happy IPA Day
- And finally, Smokey Bill’s Gastronomical Manifesto for Foodies
These are all wonderful blogs written by passionate, interesting individuals, and it’s a pleasure to read each and every one of them!