After a GIANT grocery-shopping trip this afternoon, I have all the ingredients for – what’s shaping up to be – a pretty damn good week of food. My first week of school kicked off last Tuesday with new classes, new students, and new responsibilities.
After settling in last week (which made for thoroughly underwhelming dinner-time menus), and a WONDERFUL summery weekend, I’m back in balance, and have planned the following items for dinners this week:
- Korean-Style Sesame Short Ribs
- Green Bean and Bell Pepper Salad
- Black Bean Beer Burgers with Guacamole
- Pulled Pork Sandwiches with Jicama Slaw
- Caprese Paninis
- Pulled Pork Nachos (with a 4 lb pork butt there’s bound to be lots left over)
- Grilled Sweet Potatoes
- Quinoa Salad with Feta Cheese and Almonds
As you can see, there are a few repeat recipes, but the majority are brand new (to me) and sure to be awesome!