Have you ever wondered why your week sucks? Well, it’s probably because you’re not making this tasty recipe to snack on!
This zesty dip is inspired by flavor, and my basic recipe for guacamole. It is delicious and healthy, and if you make it, your friends and family will think that you’re a culinary prodigy… unless they’re allergic to one of the ingredients, then they’ll think you’re trying to poison them.
- 3 avocados – peeled and pitted
- 2 mangoes – peeled and diced
- 1 shallot – finely diced
- 3/4 cup grape tomatoes – sliced in half
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro – finely chopped or torn
- 2 cloves garlic – peeled and minced
- 1 lime – juiced
- 2 chipotle chiles in adobo – minced
- salt and pepper (just a pinch of each)
Prepare all the ingredients as listed.
Place all the ingredients in a bowl.
Fold all the ingredients together until they’re well-combined.
Eat this by scooping up globs of it with tortilla chips, placing them in your mouth, chewing and swallowing.